McGowin Patrick – Managing Partner
founded TAP to pursue direct investment opportunities and capital formation advisory for privately held operating companies in the Oil & Gas sector. The market need for investors to locate opportunities and for owners to access capital has never been more intense, and cumbersome with the stresses that have occurred in the current financial markets and national economy.
McGowin has participated in the capital raising and financing of a multitude of privately held companies over the past 25 years. He has assisted raising in excess of $250 million of various capital over this period.Management Advisory Services
As an adviser to growth companies and companies having difficulties ("turnaround"), we have accessed management resources and capital from family offices, private investors, and institutional capital partners, providing strategic advice and structuring private investments that have created wealth for our investors. McGowin has consulted, invested and assisted in exit events with a multitude of companies throughout the United States. His involvement has assisted management teams in growing, governing, and selling of companies to many strategic and competitive acquirers.
Directorships and Business Affiliations
As a part of McGowin's services to his clients and partners, he has served on the Board of Directors of many companies, both public and private for over 20 years.
Current Boards of Directors
- Board of Directors, Infirmary Health Systems
- Executive Committee
- Finance Committee Chairman
- Executive Compensative Chairman
- Real Estate Committee Chairman
- Board of Trustees, UMS Wright Preparatory School
- Executive Committee
- Enrollment Committee Chairman
Past Directorships have included
- IPC Industries, Inc.
- American Aero Cranes, LLC
- International Tool and Supply
- Offshore Tool & Energy Corporation
- Titan Industries
- ITS Tool Rentals
- Mobile Pulley and Machine Works, Inc.
- Young Presidents Organizations, Alabama Chapter
- Harford Duracool, LLC
- General Ventilation, LLC
Professional Education and Training
- Washington & Lee university, BS in Accounting and Business Administrations (Finance)
- SunTrust Capital Markets - Mergers & Acquisitions, and Debt and Equity Placement Specialist